The guide should document:
1. The capabilities for SLA management, and what it can't do.
(late feeds, failed feeds)
2. Available alerting mechanisms [email, jira]
3. Configuring the Email alert mechanism
How to specify SMTP credentials (missing from application.properties)
Sender email address
Reply to email address
Email Message Header
Email Message Body
How the alert context information will be represented (category, feed, alert type, condition value, alert detail message,...)
4. How to setup an alert (It does address this)
5. How to manage alerts (show, change, delete,status,history,...)
6. Scheduling or Triggering the SLA jobs
0.8.3 read the docs.
Where is the recipient email address(s) set? I don't see them in the kylo SLA ui:
It doesn't look like the SLA email plugin was loaded.
And where is the documentation on installing the SLA email plugin?
The current email message looks like: