admin should be privileged to administrate(read/edit/delete) the feeds created under category.
Please find the below steps to reproduce the issue:
1.login with the user id of user group (eg: kylouser1 from kylo-users-group) with no administrative privilages
2. create a category category1
3. Go to category details and edit access control section
4. Access Control --> Category Roles --> Admin – add admin group (eg: kylo-admins-group)
5. Access Control --> Roles Inherited by Feeds --> Admin – add the admin group (eg: kylo-admins-group)
6 Click on Save button
7. login with user id (kylouser1)
8.create a feed testfeed1 with the category category1
9. logout and login as a admin user (admin user belongs to admin group eg: kylo-admins-group)
10.Now click on the feeds section and testfeed1 is not visible
For more details, please find the conversation with the for the same issue.