AWS provides ElasticSearch as a service. I have created an elasticsearch domain in private VPC I have kylo instance also deployed in the same VPC. While doing a global search I am getting below error.
Below are the steps to create the elastic search
1. Go to the AWS Elastic search service
2. Click Create a new domain
3. Enter the domain name and select the version currently its 6.3 (I have tried with 5.5 as well)
4. In next screen configure the instance count and instance type
5. In Next screen configure the VPC, Subnet and Security groups along with access policy
6. Review the setting and click confirm to create and Elastic Search Service.
7. Use the VPC endpoint to configue it in Kylo. The defualt port is not 9200 its 80.